1 -1 Career Coaching
Book a 1-on-1 virtual session with me. Get advice that is tailored to you, based on where you are specifically in your personal and professional journey. Leveraging on both my professional experience working in tech across Europe, US, Asia-Pacific and Japan, as well as the exposure of information I got from interviewing hundreds of candidates, I can help you accelerate and advance your career in just one session.
During the session, I will be able to support you with practical strategies and actions you can put in place to:
Example of questions you can ask during the session:
Previous individuals I have advised have successfully got a role and/or grown into more senior roles at Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Canva, Woolworth, Unilever, Linkedin, AWS, Havas Media, Ferrari, Accenture, KPMG and others.
One of the most requested corporate sessions, this is a highly practical, interactive, inspirational, and high-energy workshop that is purposely designed around strategies that work in the real world and can be implemented by participants, rather than being overloaded with abstract theories on business innovation with no practical application.
The workshop kicks off with an overview of the key organisational components you want to put in place to foster an innovative company culture. We then move to an hands-on session where participants are able to put in practice what they just learned with tactical exercises tailored to a specific business problem/opportunity you want to tackle.
I support businesses that are looking for an external personality to join as a speaker to their corporate events, industry conferences or internal keynotes/all hands.
I might be a fit for you if you are looking for:
Emotional Intelligence Workshop
Emotional intelligence (otherwise known as emotional quotient or EQ) is the ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict.EQ has a crucial impact on the success of individuals and organisations, as it can drastically improve communication, leadership, decision-making, and innovation capabilities, all of which contribute to the success of an individual or business. I have graduated from the InnerMBA program at NYU in 2021, and have been training thousands of individuals as a certified EQ Evangelist for the past few years. Participants can choose from a wide selection of EQ topics.
Did you know that studies have shown that EQ can account for 85% of your financial success, while IQ only for the remaining 15%?
IQ is important, but it is to be considered as a “threshold ability”, where EQ is classified as a “distinguishing quality”. IQ skills are what allow you to potentially get a new role, but EQ skills are what you need to grow in your career, expand your responsibilities, and achieve leadership roles. The more senior you are, the more relevant EQ actually becomes for your effectiveness and success. EQ has been found to be important even in highly technical roles. The fact is, no matter what role you have, you must work together well with teammates, managers, internal and external customers, and various other stakeholders.